Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Mote pHAT lets you run our beautiful Mote lights straight from your Pi or Pi Zero, for a super-compact setup. Connect up to 4 Mote light strips, with our Mote cables, to the 4 channels provided and away you go! That's up to 64 pixels.
The female header comes un-soldered, so you can combine Mote pHAT with our other pHATs to display sensor readings or control Mote with buttons or switches.
- Four Mote channels (using microUSB connectors)
- Up to 64 RGB LEDs with 4 of our 16 pixel Mote strips
- 2x LC125A quadruple bus buffer gates
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, and Zero
- Python library
- Female header requires soldering
We've put together a Python library to make using Mote pHAT really simple, and ported many of the examples from our standalone Mote library especially for Mote pHAT.