The Mosfetti is a 4-channel MOSFET switch designed for maker projects, and can be used with your Raspberry Pi, Pico, Arduino or any other 3V or 5V microcontroller. It is supplied as a PCB with surface mount components attached and header pins/screw terminals as a kit for the customer to solder (if required).
It's intended to be used with anything you can't switch with your puny low-current GPIO pins i.e.RVs, model railroads, strobe lights, irrigation pumps and anything else high-current!
The board comes with five terminal blocks and an angled header strip (soldering required).
- Resettable ‘polyfuse’ to protect against over-current
- Max current:
- Max 2A per channel, max 2.5A across all channels
- Power indicator LED
- LED indicator for each channel
- Low-side switching up to 2A per channel
- Flyback diode on each channel for inductive loads
- 1x Mosfetti board
- 5x 2-pin Terminal blocks
- 1x 5-pin Angled header strip