Power your Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+ with a single Ethernet cable (and your PoE-enabled PSE) by simply adding this HAT to the 40+4 GPIO pins on your board!
This compact HAT does not block any connectors on the Raspberry Pi board, and is compatible with most enclosures (see dimensions below).
This model includes and integrated cooling fan to keep your Raspberry Pi cool during operation.
Not compatible with Raspberry Pi 5
- A network switch or power supply equipment (PSE) is required to provide PoE signals, and they must comply with IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at PoE standards, especially section 33.4.1 on PSE electrical isolation.
- For non-isolated switches, such as some Ubiquiti switches cannot provide proper isolation, they can only be used with CAT 5E and CAT 6E network cables.
- We stock an alternative model compatible with more brands of switches and also non-standard 48v power supplies
- You will need PSE (Power Supply Equipment) to supply PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi, such as a PoE switch or injector
- This HAT only supports CAT 5E and CAT 6E network cable
- Standard: IEEE 802.3af
- Input: IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Output Power: 5V (2.5A Max)
- Power Output: 12.5W Max
- Cooling: 25mm×25mm brushless fan
- Dimensions: 3.2" x 2.6" x 1.4"
- 1x PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi with cooling fan
- 2x screws
- 2x nuts
- 2x standoffs
- 1x manual