Put a voltage meter anywhere with this very handy display. These are often used by RC hobbyists for keeping track of batteries but we thought it would be great on a breadboard or enclosure. This is the 2-wire version of the volt meter, two wires are used to power it and measure at the same time. We also have a 3-wire version that measure a wider range of voltages.
Simply connect the red wire to the positive supply, and black to negative ground. The display has a microcontroller that will read the voltage, compare it to a stable reference and display the voltage with 0.1V precision on a 3-digit 7-segment display. It works from 3.2V up to 30V so it will be good for nearly any electronic project! The meter draws 3-4mA to power the microcontroller and display. This particular LED display is a nice vivid green, which we found very readable. Mounting tabs make this module easy to attach to any box or plate.
- PCB (with mounting holes): 33mm x 15mm / 1.3" x 0.6"
- Display: 23mm x 14mm / 0.9" x 0.6"0
- Combined Depth: 10mm / 0.4"
- Weight: 4.8g
- Mounting hole diameter: ~1.9mm
- Center-to-center distance: 28mm
- 3.2V to 30V DC measurements
- 0.1V precision
- 3-4mA draw
- Green LED display
- Use with positive voltages only!