GamePad V4.0 for micro:bit is a programmable gamepad for the BBC micro:bit (not included) featuring a high-precision three-axis analog amount joystick.
The GamePad is fully user-programmable, allowing you to fit it into your project where you like - control robots, make games and more!
The combination of joystick and gamepad allows you to control a DFRobot Maqueen robot direction and speed at the same time. You can also use the 7 programmable buttons for your own projects, coding them with MakeCode as you see fit.
The board requires 2x AAA 1.5V batteries.
micro:bit and batteries not included.
- Two axis (X-Y) programmable analog joystick
- Up to 7 programmable keys
- Vibrating motor
- LED output
- Acrylic protection, safe to use and comfortable to handle
- Power: 3V DC (2 x 1.5V AAA batteries)
- Joystick: 2 axis analog (X: P1 Y: P2) 1 axis digital (Z: P8)
- Onboard LED and vibration motor: P12
- Keys: A(A), B(B), C(P13), D(P14), E(P15), F(P16), Z(P8)
- Dimension: 148 x 57 mm
- 1x GamePad for micro:bit
micro:bit board and batteries not included
- As of 25/05/2022, we are now stocking the V4 model which no longer includes an onboard buzzer