The micro:bit is a tiny programmable computer, designed to make learning and teaching easy and fun! This micro:bit Quick Start Kit (no micro:bit) is a STEAM education kit designed to include (almost!) everything you need to build your first micro:bit STEM project, featuring sound, light and motion elements - just add your own micro:bit!
It is the perfect project set for primary and secondary school students to learn coding, microcontrollers, and components such as LEDs, sensors and motors. Combine with our micro:bit Club 10-packs!
With the micro-USB cable included in this kit, you can start coding and having fun with micro:bit's LEDs, buttons and on-board sensors right away. Four AA batteries and the AA battery holder (with ON/OFF switch) come in handy when you need to power up your portable projects. Since AA batteries have much higher capacity compared to AAA, your experiments and projects will last longer too!
Included in the kit
- 1 x quickstart guide booklet
- 1 x box designed to be used in your first micro:bit project
- 1 x 2xAA battery holder with ON/OFF switch
- 4 x GP AA Supercell battery
- 1 x Micro-USB cable
- 1 x Piezo buzzer with wire
- 1 x 3V micro servo motor
- 1 x Servo connector to male dupont pin extension wire
- 2 x 5mm yellow LED
- 2 x 5mm green LED
- 2 x 5mm red LED
- 6 x 100 ohm 0.25W resistors
- 3 x Quick wiring press type terminal block
- 10 x Crocodile clip with wire
micro:bit not included!