This Kitronik MI:pro Protector Case for the BBC micro:bit has been designed to work with both the original micro:bit V1 and the new micro:bit V2. The case continues in the traditions of Kitronik's earlier cases - designed to keep the micro:bit safe, fully useable, and to offer the freedom of not being tethered to a computer.
Now available in clear, blue, green or orange - select before adding to cart.
If a battery holder is attached to the back it can also be stood neatly on a desk and features large and easy to read labels for the A and B buttons.
The case provides full access to the bottom pins on the BBC micro:bit so the Edge Connector Breakout Board can be used. One of the key features of the micro:bit is its physical size and this case has been designed with that in mind. It's as compact as possible, whilst still offering protection for the micro:bit.
The case is also supplied with a sticky fixer pad so that you can attach a battery holder to the rear of the case. When a battery holder is used, your micro:bit projects can go wherever you go. Even with a battery holder attached, the case is still palm-sized and portable.
The case is easy to assemble and we have a guide in PDF form that can be found at the foot of this product description.
Note: This case requires assembly, full instructions can be found in the resources section. The BBC micro:bit is NOT included.
- Provides excellent protection to the BBC micro:bit whilst allowing access to the bottom pins
- Full access to the A and B buttons on the BBC micro:bit
- Attach a battery cage to the rear of the case with the supplied sticky fixer
- Full access to pins and connections including the micro USB connector
- Clear case material shows the on-board LEDs in perfect clarity
- Compatible with versions 1 and 2 of the micro:bit
- When used in conjunction with a battery holder, micro:bit projects can be fully mobile
- 4 x M3 Cheese Head Nylon Machine Screws
- 1 x Sticky Fixer Pad
- 4 x M3 Nylon Full Nut
- 1 x Back Mounting Plate
- 2 x Mid-layer Parts
- 1 x Mid-layer Plate
- 1 x Front Plate
- Length: 65mm
- Width: 37mm
- Depth (without screws): 12mm
- Depth (with screws): 18.5mm
- Flat-head Screwdriver
- A BBC micro:bit V1 or BBC micro:bit V2