The M5Stack ATOM Printer offers great value in a desktop DIY thermal printer. The kit includes an ESP32-Pico based IoT ATOM Lite controller and a 58mm thermal printer to meet your multiple printing requirements.
The unit supports text, graphics, barcode and QR code printing with built-in firmware that boasts two modes of AP Connect Print + MQTT Notifications Print. The ATOM Printer has geekery kraft packaging design, You can enrich your project ideas with the ATOM Lite IoT controller.
Note: This kit does not include a power adapter. A DC 12V / 2.5A power adapter (5.5mm jack) is recommended. We have a quality Meanwell option here, or supply your own.
- ATOM Lite: ESP32-Pico-D4 4MB Flash IoT controller
- Sleek, Geekery kraft packaging design
- Supports for text/graphics/BarCode/QRCode
- Communication interface: UART
- Fast printing, high resolution
- How to use:
- AP hotspot connection, web-controlled printing
- Printing content sent via MQTT (Topic is device Mac address)
- Serial command control (UART 9600bps 8N1)
- Development platform: Arduino, UIFlow
- 1x ATOM LITE
- 1x ATOM Printer
- 1x thermal paper roll
- 1x sticky thermal paper roll
No power supply included
|Printing method||Thermal printing|
|Supported text and graphics||Text, graphics, characters, BarCode(Codebar, code93, code39, code128, ENA13, ITF25, UPC-A, UPC-E), QRCode|
|Supply voltage||DC 12V|
|Print speed/resolution||60mm/s 203dpi 8 dots/mm up to 384 dots per line|
|Service life||Printing distance 50km|
|Paper Cut||By Hands|
|Max. Diameter of Paper Roll||58mm±0.05mm (width) 0.05~0.1mm (thickness), maximum diameter ≤40mm|
|Connectivity Technology||USB/RS232/TTL (ATOM is connected to TTL interface by default UART 9600bps 8N1)|
|Product size||151 * 79 * 66mm|
|Package size||158 * 82 * 70mm|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.