The M5GO IoT Starter Kit is a cost-effective IoT starter development kit. The kit contains Core Controller M5GO + 6 expansion units with different functions (sensors/actuators/splitters).
The core controller M5GO adopts Espressif ESP32 chip, equipped with 2 low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessors, with a main frequency of 240MHz. With 16M FLASH memory for larger program size.
Besides its power, the MCU also supports Wi-Fi & Bluetooth dual-mode, which can be used to build smart wearable devices, smart homes and other applications.
- Based on ESP32 development
- 16M FLASH
- Integrated HD IPS display panel with various hardware peripherals
- Rich resources interface, compatible with M5Stack stacking modules and sensors, Strong expandability
- The base is compatible with 8mm size LEGO blocks, the structures just so interesting!
- Microsoft Azure authentication device
- Compatible with multi-platform development:
M5GO IoT Controller
Low Code Development
- Supports UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push
- Fully compatible with Arduino, ESP32-IDF and other mainstream development platforms
- FreeRTOS support, with dual-core and multitasking mechanism, it can perform the tasks efficiently, Program optimization.
- 2.0-inch IPS display panel, 6-axis IMU, programmable RGB lights x10, microphone, speaker, custom buttons x3
- Built-in Li-ion power supply, integrated power management chip, supports TypeC interface and POGO PIN interface power supply
- Finely tuned RF circuitry for stable and reliable wireless communication
- GROVE expansion ports x3 (I2C, GPIO, UART)
- Easy access to M5Stack hardware and software system, stackable module design, plug-and-play sensor expansion
- Power on: Click the left red button
- Power off: Quick double click the left red button
- USB power: By default, It can not be shut down when USB power is on
6x Expansion Units
- ENV UNIT III: Temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure sensors, with I2C communication interface for rapid acquisition of environmental information.
- PIR UNIT: Body sensor, passive pyroelectric for human body sensing, digital signal output status.
- ANGLE UNIT: Knob Potentiometer, analog signal input for music/lighting adjustment
- IR UNIT: Integrated infrared transmitter, receiver. Free coding, infrared transceiver.
- RGB UNIT: 3x Programmable RGB LED, support programming to control any colour display
- HUB UNIT: I2C device splitter, expand single I2C bus to 3 channels, can access different I2C address devices
- 1x M5GO
- 6x Units(ENV III, IR, RGB, PIR, ANGLE, HUB)
- 4x LEGO Blocks
- 12x LEGO Connections
- 4x GROVE cable
- 1x Type-C USB (20cm)
- 1x Quick Start Guide
|ESP32-D0WDQ6-V3||240MHz dual-core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, Wi-Fi, dual-mode Bluetooth|
|Input Voltage||5V @ 500mA|
|Host Interface||TypeC x1, POGO PIN x1, I2C x1, GPIO x1, UART x1|
|IPS Screen||2 inch, 320x240 Colorful TFT LCD, ILI9342C, 853nit max brightness|
|Keys||Custom Keys x 3|
|Microphone||Analog BSE3729 Microphone|
|LED||SK6812 RGB LED x 10|
|Antenna||2.4G 3D antenna|
|Battery||500 mAh @ 3.7V|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Product Dimensions||54 x 54 x 21 mm|
|Package Size||147 x 90 x 40 mm|
|Cover Material||Plastic ( PC )|
- Main Resources page including quick start tutorials
- Remote control from OBS and M5GO using MQTT and OBS websock
- M5Stack COM. LoRaWAN Using Arduino IDE
- 2 Servos, 1 Grove Port
- RTC Modules with M5Stack
- DIY Camera with Thermal Printer
- M5 Mini Hackathon
- Remote reading system by M5Stack and K210
- M5 Supermarket
Click the link below to download the driver that matches the operating system.
There are currently two driver chip versions, CP210X (for CP2104 version)/CP34X (for CH9102 version) driver compressed package. After decompressing the compressed package, select the installation package corresponding to the number of operating systems to install.
If you are not sure which USB chip your device uses, you can install two drivers at the same time. During the installation process of CH9102_VCP_SER_MacOS, an error may occur, but the installation is actually completed, just ignore it.
|Driver name||Applicable driver chip||Download link|
- This listing was updated to the latest V2.6 kit as of 17/12/2021.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.