This M12 lens is a great alternative lens option for Raspberry Pi cameras which use an M12 lens and holder - such as the M12 Mount Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera, Arducam 8MP Sony IMX219 Camera Module or Arducam 12MP IMX477 Mini HQ Camera!
This M12 mount lens has a 1/2.5" optical format and an effective focal length of 1.7mm. The FOV depends on the camera/mount being used but is typically between 118° and 180°.
The thread on this lens is 13mm - please check the mount/camera you're planning to use this with before purchasing.
Note: This listing is for the lens only - no HQ mount adapter included.
- Optical Format: 1/2.5”
- Effective Focal Length: 1.7mm
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 18.4mm
- FOV on 1/2" sensor(D/H/V): 180°/180°/140°
- FOV on 1/4" Pi Camera: 118°
- F/NO: 2.0
- Mount: M12
- Length Holder Height: 13mm
- Size: 20mm x 18.7mm
- IR Sensitivity: sensitive to visible light, with 650nm IR filter