The battery pack version of the Klip Halo V2.0 breaks out each of the 19 GPIO pins from the BBC micro:bit, with easily accessible, clearly marked connection points compatible with both crocodile clips and 4mm banana plugs.
Note: Compatible with the V1 micro:bit only
The edge connector allows simple assembly by inserting the BBC micro:bit into the Klip Halo V2.0. A Klip Halo V2.0 JST version is also available which has a JST connector.
The Klip Halo V2.0 with battery cage has an integrated 2xAA battery holder and an on/off switch. The switch also turns on /off the power to the 3V connections. The board has been designed so that the BBC micro:bit can be slotted into the edge connector. No tools are required for installation.
Uses for the Klip Halo V2.0 could include attaching external components using crocodile clips, or connecting to electro-fashion products.
Note: Not suitable for use with LiPo batteries.
- Breaks out the micro:bit's 19 GPIO pins to clearly marked connection points compatible with both crocodile clips and 4mm banana plugs
- Features an edge connector that the micro:bit inserts into - no assembly required
- The board has an on/off switch that also turns off power to the 3V connections
- Designed for use with either crocodile clips or conductive thread
- Onboard battery cage
- 1 x Klip Halo V2.0 Board (with battery cage)
- Length: 80mm
- Width: 80mm
- Thickness: 28.3mm