Looking for the ultimate protection and styling for your Arduino Uno?
The KKSB Arduino Uno Case keeps your Arduino well-protected thanks to its laser-cut, powder-coated steel material - tough enough to stand up to the harshest of working environments!
It's not only tough - it looks the part too - providing a stylish aesthetic making it one of the best-looking cases for the Arduino Uno.
Note: the case is secured to your Arduino using the 4 included screws. These screws, combined with the close fit of the Arduino's DC connector, keep the board secure.
- Made of High-Grade Powder-Coated Steel
- Cutout for cable-through access
- Cutouts for all PCB Connectors and Interfaces
- Compatible with Arduino UNO Rev 3
- Laser-cut, made through a combination of powder-coated steel and stainless steel.
- 4 screws secure the case included