The KKSB Arduino Giga R1 WiFi Case is ideal for protecting your Arduino board. It has a clear, polycarbonate top that allows for good wireless signal transmission, eliminating connectivity issues. The transparent cover allows for easy monitoring of the board without opening the case.
Made from aluminium with a black anodised finish and a sturdy powder-coated steel base, the case is built to withstand dust, impacts, and daily wear. It's designed for easy use, with clear visibility of pin headers for easy project development.
The case is versatile and compatible with KKSB DIN Rail clips for stable mounting in industrial settings and KKSB UNC thread brackets for tripod mounting in various applications. It also includes stacked headers for connecting cameras, making it useful for AI and camera projects.
Note: The KKSB UNC thread brackets, Arduino Giga R1 Wifi, and the KKSB DIN Rail clips are NOT included
- Access to the GPIO Pins
- Laser-engraved labels for connectors and TPU LED indication
- Boot/Reset and User Button
- Self-instructed assembly
- Two extension headers are included for the camera connector and display connector
- Transparent cover allows you to keep an eye on the connections and pin definition
- Compatible SBC: Arduino Giga R1 WiFi
- Compatible KKSB Accessories: Supports KKSB DIN Rail Clip and KKSB UNC Thread Bracket
- Material: Polycarbonate Cover and Sandblasted Anodised Aluminium Base
- 1x KKSB Arduino Giga R1 WiFi Case
- 8x Fasteners
- Reset and Boot Button Extensions
- 2x Extension Headers