An Infrared sensor (IR) module used for receiving TV remote signals. Perfect for the Raspberry Pi as it runs off 3.3V.
To connect to the Pi (see image for pin numbering):
- Connect Pin 1 to a GPIO port.
- Connect Pin 2 on the sensor to ground (GND) on the Pi.
- Connect Pin 3 on the sensor to 3.3V on the Pi.
- Carrier Frequency: 38kHz
- Transmission Range: 40m
- Directivity: 45°
- Supply Voltage Min: 2.5V
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.5V
- Supply Current: 700µA
- Opto Case Style: Through Hole
- Operating Temperature Min: -25°C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85°C
- Manufacturer: VISHAY TSOP58238
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.