IOT:bit is an expansion board based on IoT for the micro:bit. It uses an ESP8266 WIFI expansion board and serial port to communicate with micro:bit.
Note: Compatible with the V1 micro:bit only. CR1220 battery not included.
It also has all available IO ports extended from the micro:bit GVS connector, allowing you to connect other components. An on-board buzzer for sound is included alongside an RTC clock for accurate timing without a power supply connected 24/7.
- Integrated ESP12F WiFi, RTC and passive buzzer module
- Extended most IO ports by GVS
- Silk-screen indication onboard main components
- Separately lead IIC interface, directly plug in OLED, BME280 and IIC,etc
- Intergrated buzzer and earphone jack
- Adaptive for building bricks (4 standard spacing building brick fixed holes)
|Maximum power current||800mA|
|RTC timing||DS1307 RTC|
|RTC timing battery||CR1220 button cell (NOT INCLUDED)|
|Size||71.00mm X 63.00mm|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.