This IR proximity contactless button makes for a good replacement for typical push buttons in situations where touching the button isn't required or desirable (especially in this day and age!).
This button includes a built-in microcontroller to handle interference or noise, a red/blue status LED that gives the user visual feedback that a "touch" has been registered, and two potentiometers on the back of the device that allow you to adjust the read range from 3-15cm and adjust the "open time" from 0.5 to 20 seconds.
All this is encased in a Fire/IR resistant package that easily mounts through most panels and surfaces.
- Built-in micro controller for decoding infrared signal to avoid interference from the noise.
- Bi-color status LED (Power on: Red/ Proximity: Blue).
- Adjustable proximity range: 3~15cm (Default: 15 cm)
- Support adjustable opening time 0.5~20 Sec. (Default: 0.5 Sec.) or latched ON or OFF output.
- Polycarbonate fire & UV proof material enclosure.
- 39.7mm Diameter (full dimensions in datasheet below)