This is our HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro with a pair of XLR jacks. The output is fully balanced.
It is strongly recommended to mount this board into a solid metal case. Otherwise, mechanical stress while plugging/unplugging XLR connectors might damage the XLR connectors.
The HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi Model A+/B+/2B/3B. This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, that is optimized for one specific use: the best audio playback quality on your Raspberry Pi!
This is the HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro with a pair of XLR connectors. It can be simply plugged onto your Raspberry and does not need any soldering.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality (ESS instead of Burr-Brown on DAC+ Light)
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls (not available on DAC+ Light)
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi B+. Mounted in less than a minute.
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Integrated EEPROM for automatic configuration
- The board is conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
DAC+ Pro Advanced Features:
- Gold-plated connectors: Gold-plated XLR connectors ensure optimal connection.
- Dual-domain clock circuit: The DAC+ Pro uses its own on-board ultra-low-jitter clock generator. To have the lowest jitter values, there are 2 different clocks on board: one for 44.1/88.2/176.4 kHz sample rates and another for 48/97/192kHz.
- Hackable: The board can be modified to allow external power supply for the analog part of the board. Also you can connect external I2S DACs. These features need soldering on the board. This will void warranty, but real hardware hackers have no problems with this.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.