HiFiBerry DAC+ Phone
Deliveryfrom just 99p
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
Share this Product
The HiFiBerry DAC+ standard is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector). This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimized for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality. The phone version uses a phone jack instead of the RCA connectors for the smallest footprint possible.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC with external low-jitter clock for best sound
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application
- that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to
- the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+, B+, 2B and 3B
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board
- onto the Raspberry Pi