This is the popular HC-06 Bluetooth Serial Transceiver module which can be configured as a slave device only (if you're looking for a master device, check out the HC-05).
It's very easy to add wireless serial connectivity for your device with this module because it comes with UART interface. Example code for the Arduino and other boards is widely published on the internet.
This module has a built-in 3.3V voltage regulator and helps to break out the important pins (VCC, GND, TXD, RXD). The module is based on the CSR BC4 chip, Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR.
Note: Breadboard not included
- Based on CSR BC04 Bluetooth technology
- Built-in 2.4GHz PCB antenna
- Bluetooth class 2 power
- Range test: up to 10 meters (local conditions can cause this to vary or reduce)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 6V DC
- Operating current in pairing is in the range of 30~40mA
- Operating current in communication is 8mA
- Interface via UART, default baudrate at 9600 bps
- Operating temperature range: -25 °C - +75°C
- Dimensions 27mm×13mm×2.2mm
- Datasheet currently unavailable