The Grove - RGB LED Stick is integrated with 15 full-colour RGB LEDs with 2KHz refresh frequency, and each pixel grey levels are 256 on the stick. All the LEDs are WS2813 Mini, which has intelligent control and is a highly cost-effective LED. The WS2813 supports signal break-point continuous transmission, which means you can continue to use other LEDs while one isn't working
It is an intelligent control LED light source that the control circuit and RGB chip are integrated with a package of 3535 components. Inside it includes an intelligent digital port data latch and signal-reshaping amplification drive circuit. It also has a precision internal oscillator and a 12V voltage programmable constant current control part, which achieves a consistent colour effect. With dual-signal wires, any pixel’s failure won't affect signal transfer and the total emitting effect.
You can use this little stick to create hundreds and thousands of light effects, you can use it on Christmas or Halloween decorations, even your own light shows!
- Full-colour RGB: Each pixel grey levels are 256, which achieves a 16777216 full-colour display, 15 LEDs beads operate independently and the refresh frequency reaches to 2KHz
- Multi-Components combination: WS2813B LED with 5050 components to display different lighting effects
- Breakpoint Resume: In the transmission of dual-signal wires, when a LED or LED group fails, the other LEDs will continue to light up.
- High transmission performance: Any two-point distance of more than 5M transmission signal without any increase in circuit and data transmitting at speeds of up to 800Kbps.
- Grove Compatible: You can just plug your LED stick into Seeedunio or Arduino+BaseShild via Grove Cable, with no soldering and complicated wiring.
|Operating Voltage||3.3V / 5V|
|Operating Temperature||-25℃ ~ +85℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ ~ +105℃|
|RGB Channel Constant Current||16mA|
|Size||L: 108mm W: 10mm H: 10mm|
- 1x Grove - RGB LED Stick (15 - WS2813 Mini)
- 1x Grove Cable