Near Field Communication (NFC) is a set of short-range wireless technologies. It's behind daily applications such as access control system and mobile payment system.
Grove NFC features a highly integrated transceiver module PN532 which handles contactless communication at 13.56MHz. You can read and write a 13.56MHz tag with this module or implement point to point data exchange with two NFCs. Grove NFC is designed to use I2C or UART communication protocols, and UART is the default mode. In addition, we assign an independent PCB antenna which can easily stretch out of any enclosure you use, leaving more room for you to design the exterior of your project.
- Working Voltage: 3.3V
- Working Current: Static Mode: 73mA, Write/Read Mode: 83mA
- Support host interface: I2C, UART(default).
- Serve for contactless communication at 13.56MHz.
- Support ISO14443 Type A and Type B protocols.
- Max operating distance for detecting NFC tags is 28mm depending on current antenna size.
- Support P2P communication.
- Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
- Product number: Seeed 113020006
- 1x Grove - NFC
- 1x NFC Antenna
- 1x IPX connect wire - 120mm
- 1x 24AWG Grove Cable - 4P-4P-2.0-200mm