Grove - Haptic motor is a Grove module integrated with DRV2605L which will give your project more feelings. This motor is specially designed for various effects, such as to ramp the vibration level up and down, for wearable and IoT devices. Right we have developed an easy-to-use library which can simulate 123 kinds of vibrating modes in total and this will make your prototyping very quickly. Also, you can develop more advanced functions with the driver DRV2605L which improves actuator performance in terms of acceleration consistency, starting time, and brake time and is accessible through a shared I2C compatible bus or PWM input signal.
- More vibration effects.
- Facilitate the process of prototyping.
- Easy-to-use library with 123 kinds of vibrating modes.
- Powerful driver to implant more advanced functions.
- Product number: Seeed 105020011
- Operating voltage 3.3~5.0 V
- Ripples (at maximum power) 50~100 mV
- Max power 750 mW
- I2C speed 100 kHz
- Vibration effects 123 types
- Driver DRV2605L
- Port I2C
- Default I2C Address 0x5A