Gravity: Water Flow Sensor (1/2") For Arduino
Share this Product
The Gravity Water Flow sensor measures the rate of a liquid flowing through it.
The YF-S201 water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, flow rotor and hall effect sensor. It is usually used at the inlet end to detect the amount of flow.
Gravity interface make it be compatible with Arduino IO Expansion Shield.
*A 20 mm rifled pipe is recommended
*Avoid unit contact with corrosive chemicals
*The unit must be installed vertically, tilted no more than 5 degrees
*Liquid temperature should be less than 120 C to avoid damage to unit
- Inner Diameter: 11 mm
- Outside diameter: 20 mm
- Proof Water Pressure:
- Water Flow Range: 1-30 L/min
- Voltage Range: 3.5~12 V
- Operating Current: 15 mA (DC 5V)
- Insulation Resistance: >100 MO
- Accuracy: ±5% (2~30L/min)
- The Output Pulse High Level: >4.7 VDC (DC input voltage 5 V)
- The Output Pulse Low Level:
- Output Pulse Duty Ratio: 50% ± 10%
- Water-flow Formula: 1L = 450 square waves
- Working Humidity Range: 25% ~ 95% RH (no frost)
- Dimension: 62*36*35 mm/2.44*1.37*1.37 inches
- Weight: 52g