This Gravity: Offline Voice Recognition Sensor is built around an offline voice recognition chip, which can be used without an internet connection. It comes with 121 built-in fixed command words and supports the addition of 17 custom command words. Any sound can be trained as a command, such as whistling, snapping, or even cat meows, which brings great flexibility to interactive audio projects.
The module features a dual microphone design with noise resistance and a longer recognition distance, making it accurate and reliable even in noisy environments. It comes with a built-in speaker and an external speaker interface for real-time voice feedback of recognition results.
The module uses both I2C and UART communication methods and supports various 3.3V or 5V controllers, including the micro:bit, Arduino (Arduino UNO, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino MEGA), FireBeetle series, and more.
This voice recognition module provides a reliable and flexible voice interaction solution for makers and electronics enthusiasts, and it can be applied to any applications where voice control or interaction is desirable, such as all kinds of smart home appliances, toys, lamps, and robotics projects.
Connection Example - Arduino
- Self-learning function: Control the module to learn command words by the voice, and any audio can be trained as a command
- Support I2C and UART, with a Gravity interface
- Compatible with 3.3V/5V
- Built-in with 121 commonly-used fixed command words
- The module has a built-in speaker and an interface for an external speaker, which can provide real-time voice feedback on recognition results
- Equipped with power indicator (red) and recognition status indicator (blue)
- Dual microphones provide better noise resistance and longer recognition distance
- Compatible with Arduino controllers: Arduino UNO, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino MEGA, FireBeetle series controllers, Raspberry Pi, ESP32
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 - 5V
- Maximum Operating Current: ≤370 mA (5V)
- Communication: I2C/UART
- I2C Address: 0x64
- Fixed Command: 121
- Fixed Wake-up Command: 1
- Custom Command: 17
- Learning Activation Command: 1Onboard Microphone Sensitivity: -28db
- Module Size: 49×32 mm/1.93×1.26”
- 1x Gravity: Voice Recognition Module - I2C & UART
- 1x Gravity 4-pin I2C/UART Sensor Connector