Wires play an essential role in project building. Normally, users tell lines apart by colours or onboard pin silkscreen, but mistakes sometimes happen because they may get the wire colour wrong due to complex wiring, and the silkscreen may be hard to be seen clearly when printed in very small font size or faded.
This time DFRobot brings a kind of wire that carries I2C/UART pin labels, which allows users to distinguish wires conveniently, thus greatly improving the efficiency of wiring and debugging when making projects. Also, the wire sequence keeps the same at both ends and is compliant with the latest pin definition of the DFRobot Gravity series.
It can be used in STEAM educational scenarios, projects with multiple Gravity interfaces, breadboards, etc.
- High-quality, RoHS compliant
- Colours and labels make for an easier view and more efficient wiring
- Compliant with the I2C & UART pin definition of the DFRobot Gravity series
Gravity I2C/UART Line Sequence Definition
- Red Line --- VCC/+ (Power +)
- Black Line --- GND/- (Power -)
- Blue Line --- SCL/RX (Clock/Receive)
- Green Line --- SDA/TX (Data/Transmit)
- Interface: DuPont 2.54 (M/F)
- Length: 30cm
- Withstand Voltage: ＜50V
- Withstand Current: ＜1000mA
- Gravity: M/F DuPont Line With Tag (30cm) × 5