This is a simple LED-illuminated switch button with a transparent cap. It’s just like a basic switch button, but it lights up color (red/ yellow/ green/ blue/ white) when pressed down, which gives you visual feedback. These little buttons can be used with micro:bit to realize various fun interactive projects!
Note: When pressed down, the module outputs high, and the LED lights up. When released, the module outputs low and the LED turns off.
- Internal LED turns On when the button is pressed down.
Connection Diagram - Micro:Bit with IO Extender
- Operating Voltage: +3.3 - 5V (3.3V is recommended)
- Output: digital
- Connector: PH2.0-3P
- Dimension: 27 x 26.5mm
- Colours Available: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, White
- 1x Gravity: LED Button - White
- 1x Digital Sensor Connector