Specially designed for FireBeetle 2 series (ESP32-E), this Gravity IO expansion shield offers various ports including digital, analog, I2C, UART and SPI. It also comes with a power input socket for connecting an external power supply as well as an EN pin for cutting off the power supply to main board.
The Gravity IO shield allows a convenient connection between DFRobot Gravity sensors and the FireBeetle 2 series. No soldering is required!
Note: This expansion board is specifically designed for FireBeetle 2 controllers series, ESP32-E (not suitable for the original FireBeetle Series)
- All pins broken out, no soldering required
- Supports various Gravity Sensors and Modules
- 3.3~5.5V PH2.0 power port, applicable to portable projects
- GDI interface for connecting DFRobot GDI series
- All pins brought out onto female headers
- Digital IO x12: GP2, GP3, GP12-22
- Analog IO x6: A0-A4
- UART x 1
- I2C x 3 (In Parallel)
- SPI x 1
- PH2.0 Power Port: 3.3V~5.5V
- Screen: GDI
- Dimension: 60 x 25.4mm/2.36 x1”
- 1x Gravity: IO Shield for FireBeetle M0 and ESP32-E
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.