This flexible 8x32 RGB full-color LED matrix module is based on WS2812 or SK6812 intelligent control LEDs. Each LED can be independently addressed with RGB pixels that can achieve 256 levels of brightness. That’s 16777216 colors in total with a scanning frequency no less than 400Hz!
The LED panel is single wire control board. We have customized a special cable to make it compatible with Arduino I/O expansion shields without any soldering. The module also supports cascading control. All you need to do is connect Din to the DOUT port. In combination with the open source Arduino library, you can control an entire array of LEDs using just one pin!
Each LED requires a maximum current of 18mA. When multiple modules are in use, it is recommended to use the DFRobot Gravity IO expansion board to power multiple LEDs matrix via the Servo Power Port.
- Full-Colour RGB
- Supports Cascade Control
- Compatible with Gravity Interface
- Supports External Power Supply
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- LED Type: SK6812/WS2812
- Communication Interface: Gravity 3Pin interface
- Operating Temperature: -25 ~ +80 ℃
- Dimension: 80*320 mm/3.15*12.60 inches
- Weight: 188g
- Flexible 8x32 RGB LED Matrix x1
- Matrix Gravity Interface Cable x1
- DC Barrel Jack Adapter - Female x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.