Do you want to switch on lights by just shaking your hand, but without a complicated and costly triple-axis accelerometer. This digital shake sensor may just meet your needs!
The digital shake sensor detects hand shaking and is only sensitive to unidirectional hand movements. The spring-type vibration switch is used to output a low-level pulse when the user shakes once in the specified direction, and the onboard indicator flashes at the same time.
Thanks to the unidirectional sensitivity of the vibration switch and the corresponding filter circuit, it has a strong anti-shock interference capability to prevent false triggering. Simple and easy, switch controls are all in just a single shake!
Connection Example - Arduino
- Unidirection sensitive, strong anti-shock interference, preventing false triggering
- Compatible with 3.3V/5V controller
- Compact design, easy to install
- Input Voltage (VCC): 3.3V~5.0V
- Switch Life Span: Over 200,000 times
- Interface: Gravity 3P Digital
- Dimension: 30.0mm*22.0mm
(high when stationary, low when shaken)
|PWR||Power||Power indicator (red), turned on when power up|
|ON||ON||Shake triggered indicator (blue)|
- 1x Gravity: Digital Shake Sensor
- 1x Gravity 3-pin Digital Wire