This gray scale sensor is able to measure the intensity of light from black to white. A gray scale is also known as black-and-white, are composed exclusively of shades of gray, varying from black at the weakest intensity to white at the strongest.
This is a common sensor for automatic lamps that are turned on when light is not enough. For example, with lack of sun light the value will be low enough and this value can be used to trigger a relay to enable a lamp and shutdown the lamp when the sunlight is back. Other light sensitive devices could be used for simple data transmission, like Morse code with a flash light. And can also be used as a line following (tracking ) sensor.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling struct (two 3mm holes with multiple of 5cm as interval)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Interface: Analog
- Size:22x30mm (0.87 x 1.18 in)
- Analog Grayscale Sensor V2 x1
- Analog cable x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.