Gravity: Analog CO2 Gas Sensor For Arduino
Share this Product
"Greenhouse Effect" is melting the Earth ice core every minute and creating dangerous icebergs. By knowing the exact concentration of CO2 (Carbon Dioxide), we can do something to reduce the CO2 and to protect our Earth. Here is the CO2 sensor designed by DFRobot lovely engineer.
- It has MG-811 sensor module which is highly sensitive to CO2 and less sensitive to alcohol and CO, low humidity & temperature dependency.
- Onboard heating circuit brings the best temperature for sensor to function. Internal power boosting to 6V for heating sensor best performance.
- This sensor has an onboard conditioning circuit for amplifying output signal.
To ease the difficulty of using this sensor, a Gravity Interface is adapted to allow plug&play. The Arduino IO expansion shield is the best match for this senor connecting to your Arduino
There is a new Infrared CO2 sensor, which could make a quantitative analysis.
- Operating Voltage:5V
- Interface: Gravity Analog
- One digital output
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Onboard heating circuit
- Size:32x42mm (1.26x1.65")