The Pico-SIM7080G-Cat-M/NB-IoT is a NB-IoT (NarrowBand-Internet of Things), Cat-M (aka eMTC, enhanced Machine Type Communication), and GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) module designed for Raspberry Pi Pico. It supports multiple NB-IoT frequency bands, and can be controlled via serial AT commands. This module supports communication protocols like HTTP/MQTT/LWM2M/COAP, etc. With features like low delay, low power, low cost, and wide range of coverage, it's the ideal choice for IoT applications such as intelligent instruments, asset tracking, remote monitoring , E-health, mobile POS terminals, sharing bikes and so on.
GSM and GPS antennas included in the package.
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code, with additional information being found on the Waveshare Wiki.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header
- UART communication, serial AT commands control
- Communication protocol support: TCP/UDP/HTTP/HTTPS/TLS/DTLS/PING/LWM2M/COAP/MQTT
- GNSS positioning support: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, and Galileo
- Integrated 3.7V Li-po battery connector and recharging circuit
- 2x LED indicators, for monitoring the status of the module
- Onboard Nano SIM card slot. (supports ONLY 1.8V SIM card and support for 3V SIM cards is not available
- Comes with development resources and manual (MicroPython examples)
- Pico-SIM7080G-Cat-M/NB-IoT x1
- LTE antenna x1
- GPS antenna x1
- 20PIN female pin header x2
- 40PIN male pin header × 1
- 3.7V rechargeable Li-po battery x1
|GNSS||GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo|
|Antenna connector||LTE, GNSS|
|SIM card||NB-IoT / Cat-M card (1.8V ONLY)|
- Battery Interface: 3.7V ~ 4.2V
- Operating voltage: 5V/3.3V (3.3V by default)
- Sleep Mode current: 1.2mA(@DRX=2.56s)
- Idle Mode Current: 5.6mA
- Sleep Mode Current: 0,4mA
- Power Save Mode current: 3.4mA
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Dimensions: 73.5 × 24.00mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.