ModMyPi's range of stylish new "Zebra" cases for the Genuino/Arduino boards are not only highly functional, but they also look fantastic. Made with our trademark stealth-matte black acrylic, and accented with clear (to leave the good bits visible), the case itself is constructed from 7 unique acrylic layers!
Each case is specially manufactured from high-quality cast acrylic right here in the UK. Once stacked they securely contain your Genuino/Arduino board while leaving the primary ports fully accessible.
This case is designed to fit the Genuino Zero and Arduino equivalent.
- Compatible with Genuino Zero
- Easy to Assemble
- Constructed from 7 Unique Acrylic Layers
- Reset Button Access
- High Quality "Stealth-matte" Black Acrylic
- Clear Top & Bottom for Visibility
- Includes Construction Bolts
- Easy Access to all Ports & I/O Pins
- Assembly Instructions
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.