Detect flames/fire with this flame sensor from Waveshare, detecting flame wavelength from 760nm to 1100nm.
Note: Please do not use this sensor for critical home/industrial/commercial safety applications. Intended for development and learning/hobby purposes only. The sensor is used for detecting fire without any fire-protection for itself - please keep a distance from the fire to avoid damage!
- Sensitive to flame spectrum
- Features wide-range voltage comparator LM393
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
- Sensor only - no cable
- Spectrum range: 760nm ~ 1100nm
- Detection angle: 0 - 60 degree
- Power: 3.3V ~ 5.3V
- Operating temperature: -25℃ ~ 85℃
- Dimension: 27.3mm * 15.4mm
- Mounting holes size: 2.0mm
How to Use
Product Wiki: https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/Flame_Sensor
In the case of working with an MCU:
- VCC ↔ 3.3V ~ 5.3V
- GND ↔ power supply ground
- AOUT ↔ MCU.IO (analog output)
- DOUT ↔ MCU.IO (digital output)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.