The DFRobot FireBeetle series are low-power development boards designed for IoT projects. FireBeetle Covers are hardware modules designed to fit onto your FireBeetle to give you convenient, flexible and affordable functionality.
This is the FireBeetle Covers Gravity I/O Expansion Shield. This Cover is an adapter for Gravity sensors and modules.
With this shield, you can achieve convenient connections between Gravity sensors and FireBeetles. Every sensor will have its independent power pins.
Note: Working voltage is 3.3V only (red pins)
- DFRobot FireBeetle Compatible
- Gravity interface, plug and play, easy to use
- Small size, convenient to install
- Input voltage: 3.7V~5.5V (VCC)
- Output voltage: 3.3V
- Supports low-power consumption Mode: POWER_EN = LOW
- Support maximum discharge current: 600mA(Output voltage: LDO-3.3V )
- Interface: Gravity standard interface
- Digital I/O Pins: 10
- Analog Input Pins: 5
- Supports I2C
- Supports UART
- Supports SPI
- Dimension: 29.00×58.00mm
- 1x FireBeetle Covers-Gravity I/O Expansion Shield
- 2x 18 pin-2.54mm pin
- 2x 18 pin-2.54mm long pin header