FireBeetle is a series of small development boards developed by DFRobot. The series contains various dev boards and expansion boards (FireBeetle Covers) that can be used alone or in combination.
This is the FireBeetle 2 M0 ('Board-M0'). The same as the original Arduino M0, the FireBeetle M0 also adopts the high-performance low-power ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0+ chip. With up to 48MHz frequency, it offers 32kb RAM and 256kb Flash, which is 8 times and 16 times the Atmega328 respectively!
Designed with 16MB SPI Flash and a built-in 12MB flash drive, the FireBeetle M0 simplifies the data interaction between your desktop system and the board and supports SPI Flash-based easy flash database.
The Firebeetle 2 M0 adopts a convenient USB Type-C port and a more comfortable horizontal reset switch. The onboard WS2812 RGB LED and FPC make displaying/indicating data much easier, whilst the ability to power the board via a 3.7V LiPo battery and charge the battery via USB-C (300mA charge current) makes this a great dev board option for mobile projects.
The built-in SPI Flash-based word model allows users to directly display multi-language words, such as English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Based on ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0+
- 16MB SPI Flash
- 12MB Flash Storage
- LiPo battery power connector with onboard charging
- High performance with low power consumption
- Compact footprint
- Onboard FPC for easy connection with compatible displays
- Built-in U-disk database word library based on SPI Flash
- Input Voltage: 3.3V~5.5V
- Supports Low Power Consumption mode: 30uA
- Maximum Charging Current: 300mA
- Processor: ATSAMD21G18
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- UART: 2
- RGB LED: WS2812
- Interface Mode: FireBeetle V2 series compatible
- Working Temperature: -40℃~+85℃
- Dimension: 25.4×60(mm)/1.0×2.36”
- 1x Firebeetle 2 Board-M0 (V1.0) Module
- 1x 18-pin 2.54mm Pin Header
- 1x 18-pin 2.54mm Female Header
- 1x 14-pin 2.54mm Pin Header
- 1x 14-pin 2.54mm Female Header