This ST7735S 1.8" TFT Display features a resolution of 128×160 and SPI (4-wire) communication. Integrated with a microSD card slot, it allows you to easily read full-colour bitmaps from the SD card.
The module provides you with two wiring methods: pin header and GDI (General Display interface). You can directly connect the display to a FireBeetle main controller using the included FPC cable. Plug n' play and easy to wire, the display supports a low refresh rate and offers a good display effect and strong versatility.
It can be used in applications such as sensor monitoring and alarm, an Arduino temperature monitor, fan controller and many more!
FireBeetle Wiring Example
- 128x160 Resolution
- SPI (4-wire) communication
- Integrated with a microSD card slot
- GDI or pin header interface
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5V
- TFT Viewing Angle: 120 degrees
- Pixels: 128 columns x 160 rows
- Communication: SPI
- Interface Mode: GDI, pin header
- Driver Chip: ST7735S
- Full-screen Power Consumption: 0.11 W
- MicroSD Slot x 1
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ - +60℃
- Display Area: 26 mm x 35 mm
- Module Dimension: 34 mm x 55 mm
- Mounting Hole Pitch: 29 mm, 50 mm
- Mounting Hole Size: 2 mm
- 1x Fermion: 1.8" 128x160 IPS TFT LCD with MicroSD Card Slot
- 1x GDI Display Cable
- 1x 10P Pin Connector
|10||SDCS||SD card chip-select|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.