This Raspberry Pi HUB HAT adds 3 USB ports and an RJ45 Ethernet port to your Raspberry Pi, which is great when you need a stable wired Ethernet connection on a Raspberry Pi Zero! Don't forget to grab an RJ45 cable too!
It can work with various versions of the Pi, and the size of the board is designed to perfectly fit the Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero WH.
- 3x USB ports, compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- 1x RJ45 10/100M port, based on the RTL8152B Ethernet chip
- Onboard multi indicators, for monitoring the status of power, Ethernet, and each USB port
In the box
- 1x ETH/USB HUB HAT
- 1x Micro USB HAT connector
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 2x Standoffs (male/female)
- 2x Standoff screws
- 2x Standoff nuts
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Dimension: 65mm × 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
Product Wiki: http://www.waveshare.com/wiki/ETH/USB_HUB_HAT
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.