This Raspberry Pi HUB HAT adds 3 USB ports and an RJ45 Ethernet port to your Raspberry Pi, which is great when you need a stable wired Ethernet connection on a Raspberry Pi Zero! Don't forget to grab an RJ45 cable too!
It can work with various versions of the Pi, and the size of the board is designed to perfectly fit the Raspberry Pi Zero 2 / Zero W / Zero WH.
- The HAT does not use the GPIO pins, the connector is simply used to pass the pins through for usage.
- All data is passed via the micro-USB connection on the HAT.
- An adapter is included for connecting this with a Pi Zero micro-USB port, and a short micro-USB cable is included for all other 40-pin models of Raspberry Pi.
- 3x USB ports, compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- 1x RJ45 10/100M port, based on the RTL8152B Ethernet chip
- Onboard multi indicators, for monitoring the status of power, Ethernet, and each USB port
In the box
- 1x ETH/USB HUB HAT
- 1x Micro USB HAT connector
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 2x Standoffs (male/female)
- 2x Standoff screws
- 2x Standoff nuts
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Dimension: 65mm × 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- Product Wiki: https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/ETH/USB_HUB_HAT