ESP32-S2- SOLO is a generic WiFi MCU module featuring rich peripherals and high performance. The module has 38 pins and 4 MB SPI flash. With the smallest size of 18×25.5×3.1mm among the S2 modules, it is very suitable for applications requiring a small size.
At the core of this module is the ESP32-S2 chip. ESP32-S2 is based on the Xtensa® 32-bit LX7 CPU that can operate at up to 240Mhz. The ULP coprocessor can run while the chip is in sleep mode(CPU powered down), which allows it to be used to monitor the state change of peripheral devices or detect if an analog quantity exceeds the preset threshold. Moreover, the ESP32-S2 provides a rich set of peripheral interfaces including SPI, I2S, UART, I2C, LED_PWM, LCD interface, camera interface, ADC, DAC, touch sensor, temperature sensor, as well as 43 GPIOs. It also includes a full-speed USB On-The-Go (OTG) interface to enable USB communication.
- Built-in ESP32-S2 chip, Xtensa® single-core 32bit LX7 microcontroller, up to 240MHz
- Support multiple low-power modes: fine-grained clock gating, dynamic voltage and frequency scaling
- Security: eFuse, Secure Boot, Flash Encryption, Digital Signature, Integrated AES, SHA and RSA algorithms
- 128 KB ROM
- 320 KB SRAM
- 16 KB RTC SRAM
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Data rate up to 150Mbps
- TX/RX A-MPDU, RX A-MSDU
- 0.4µs guard interval
- Center frequency range of operating channel: 2412 ~ 2484 MHz
- Port: GPIO, SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, LCD interface, Camera interface, IR, pulse counter, LED, PWM, USB1.1, ADC, DAC, capacitive touch sensor, temperature sensor
- 40 MHz Oscillator
- 4 MB SPI Flash
- Operating Voltage/Power Voltage: 3.0 ~ 3.6 V
- Suggested Operating Temperature: –40 ~ 85 °C
- Package Size: (18 x 25.5 x 3.1) mm
- RF Certification: FCC/CE-RED/SRRC
- ESP32-S2- SOLO Wi-Fi Module (PCB antenna) x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.