Recently featured on the Raspberry Pi blog in an awesome fish tank project, the Entaniya waterproof case is an all-weather case for surveillance cameras, fixed-point observation cameras, industrial cameras, VR, AI, robotics, and embedded camera projects using the Raspberry Pi camera module.
It is made of ASA resin, which is highly light and weather resistant, ideal for outdoor use. The case comes as a kit which requires assembly, including everything you need (apart from the camera module!). Compatible with the official Raspberry Pi Camera Module V3/V2 and other modules using the same PCB footprint.
Note: Please apply sealing material to the outlet of the FFC cable to ensure a waterproof assembly. Camera module not included.
Dome cover - minimal image impact
The dome cover used is clear and has minimal distortion. The image below was taken with a Raspberry Pi Camera module:
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Camera Module V3/V2 (and other modules with the same footprint)
- Equivalent to IP67
- Waterproof and Dustproof (all weather）
- Optional fixing bracket available
- This case is designed for the Raspberry Pi camera Module 3, or any other camera module with the same 24x25mm sized PCB and mounting holes.
- 1x Waterproof case for camera modules
Camera module not included
- Assembly drawing
- Installation drawing
- 3D STEP file
- Article from Raspberry Pi: Watch your fish with a Raspberry Pi Camera