Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our range of Engineer tools here!
The Engineer PA-21 is a precisely engineered universal crimping tool, which yields a professional crimp finish on a variety of mini crimp pins from the main crimp pin vendors.
Designed for crimping connector pins using AWG #18 to #26 wire gauge size. D-Sub connector contacts can also be crimped.
The PA-21 Pin Compatibility Chart can be viewed by clicking here.
- Crimps AWG28-AWG18 wires across over 100 different pins (& D-SUB connector contacts) from the main crimp pin manufacturers (Molex, JST, Tyco, AMP, HRS, JAE etc.)
- Also capable of crimping open barrel pins with longer style lugs (yields an excellent 'pin curling' result)
- Professional results (& at a fraction of the price charged by the pin vendors for their own specific crimping tools)
- 4 different crimping die widths - 1.6mm, 1.9mm, 2.2mm & 2.5mm
- Spring-loaded handles for easy operation (handles latch shut for storage)
- Oil-resistant TPR (thermoplastic rubber) grips for unmatched comfort (strap holes at end of handles)
- Original joint-screw 'by ENGINEER' allows quick & easy maintenance
- Light & compact body for fatigue-free work
- Constructed from S55C Carbon Steel
- Made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.