Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our range of Engineer tools here!
This is the Engineer PA-14 - professional grade wire strippers with razor-sharp stripping jaws designed to remove insulation from ultra-thin gauge diameter wires swiftly, neatly and without deformation.
This tool also has crimping dies capable of crimping a variety of mini / micro crimp pins.
- Strips both stranded copper wire AWG34-AWG22 (SWG38~SWG23) & solid core AWG32~AWG20 (SWG36~SWG21)
- Exceptionally sharp & precise carbon steel jaws
- Clean edge to the insulation strip, with no damage to the copper conductor wires (unlike most automatic wire strippers)
- Spring-loaded for easy operation (handles latch shut for storage).
- Oil-resistant TPR (thermoplastic rubber) grips for unmatched comfort (strap holes at end of handles)
- Original joint-screw 'by ENGINEER' allows easy & quick maintenance
- Constructed from S55C Carbon Steel
- Made in Japan (ROHS compliant)