Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our full range of Engineer tools here!
The Engineer TWM-03 is a slim-jaw adjustable spanner that has super-slim 2mm jaws meaning it fits where others won't!
The slim jaws combined with a comfortable grip mean that this adjustable wrench is perfect for a multitude of uses.
- Bicycle cone nut adjustment
- Castor adjustment
- BNC nut
- Double nut
- Volume potentiometer nut
- Inaccessible nuts
- Musical instruments
- Garages, mechanics...this spanner/wrench can fit where jaw space is limited for normal spanners!
- Super-slim 2mm jaws - gets into places other adjustables won't go
- Jaw opening width/gap of 20mm
- Soft comfort grip for easy handling
- Body made of Chrome Vanadium
- Ideal for bike, motorbike & car maintenance - also musical instruments, chair casters, BNC & satellite F plugs etc
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.