Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our range of Engineer tools here!
The Engineer DBZ-20 is a 4-piece set of screw extractor bits specifically designed for the quick & easy removal of screws with hex socket type heads.
These bits can either be used manually - for use with a suitable 6.35mm 'T' Grip/Handle (such as the handle in our other Engineer screw extractor set), or they can also be inserted into a 6.35mm Electric Screwdriver / Impact driver (or an Electric drill).
- No need to strike with a hammer - just press the extractor bit firmly into the ruined hex screw head & twist it out
- Target screws: Hex socket of cap bolt, countersunk or button head. Across flats: 2mm, 2.5~3.0mm, 4mm & 5mm
- The sharp fine-pitch spiral tip grips all 6 sides of a hex socket firmly without slippage
- Other screw head types such as Phillips, Torx, square socket can be extracted if an electric drill is used to drill a pilot hole in the screw head first (see the video below)
- Set Contents: DBZ-62, DBZ-63, DBZ-64, DBZ-65 bits | Bit size: 105mm × 6.3mm | Material: High carbon steel
- Additionally, if you use an electric drill (to drill a pilot hole in the damaged screw head), it is also possible to remove other screw head types such as
- Phillips, Torx, square socket, etc. with these bits (please refer to the product video in the gallery). The supplied plastic packaging can be used as a storage/carrying case