Element14's Pi Desktop Enclosure Kit gives you the gear to convert your Raspberry Pi into a mini desktop computer! The sleek, minimal enclosure is designed with an expansion controller that plugs into your Pi to give it all the extras you've been missing. It comes intelligent on/off power switch and RTC. It even has an mSATA SSD socket and controller so you can plug in a large storage drive to create a media center or network storage system. If you have a Pi camera, you can insert it into a special slot in the case, no dangly bits!
Please Note: This enclosure is compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 / Pi 3 only, and a Raspberry Pi is not included! You'll also want a pre-loaded microSD card, power supply, and peripherals:
- GL830 USB to SATA conveter
- STM8 microcontroller for power switch + LED
- RT8070 Step Down converter
- PCF8563 RTC with CR2032 backup battery
- Operating temperature: 0~50°C
- Storage temperature: -40~80°C
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Power Consumption: Value
- Start-up process (Max): 1100mA
- Enclosure: 108 x 108 x 43.12mm
- Expansion Board: 87 x 56 x 1.4mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.