Looking for an eInk / ePaper display for your Raspberry Pi or Raspberry Pi Zero? Look no further! This great little black/white eInk/ePaper display from Waveshare is perfect for adding a low-power display to your project.
Also available in yellow/black/white and red/black/white! User Guide here!
ePaper / eInk displays are designed to replicate the appearance of ink on paper. Unlike regular displays, which lose their image when power is removed, eInk screens are able to hold text and images indefinitely, even without power. ePaper screens are therefore ultra low power, designed to have a wide viewing angle and additionally have limited reflection under sunlight. The applications are limitless!
The E-Ink display modules from waveshare come complete with an embedded controller PCB, communicating via SPI interface, and support partial refresh.
This module includes a 2.13" (250x122) eInk display & pHAT PCB format, designed to plug directly onto your Raspberry Pi Zero or Zero W.
Please note our stock is currently a mix of V2 and V3 boards (V3 includes minor differences but the product is essentially the same, however some third-party code libraries may require configuration).
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/Zero/Zero W
- Preserved solder pads for SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Product Wiki - https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/2.13inch_e-Paper_HAT
- Version revision identification - https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/2.13inch_e-Paper_HAT#Versions
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: SPI
- Outline dimension: 65mm × 30.2mm
- Display size: 23.71mm × 48.55mm
- Dot pitch: 0.194 × 0.194
- Resolution: 250 × 122
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.17mW
- Viewing angle: >170°
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output, high active|