This is a real-time clock (RTC) module that uses the popular DS1302 serial RTC chip. Add an RTC to your microcontroller project easily via the pin header breakout and some jumper wires!
The RTC counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month, month, day of the week, and year (with leap-year compensation). This board uses a CR1220 coin-cell battery.
Note: Battery not included
- Onboard serial RTC chip DS1302
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- Optional format: 24-hour OR 12-hour with an AM/PM indicator
- Supports trickle-charge for the backup battery
- Universal 32.768kHz crystal
- Onboard battery holder
- Features SPI interface - supports 3-wire and/or 4-wire sync serial communication
- Operating voltage: 2.0V ~ 5.5V
- Backup battery voltage : 3.0V ~ 5.0V
- Operating temperature : 0°C ~ +70°C
- Power consumption : <1mW (keeping Clock and RAM data)
- Dimension : 31mm * 15mm