The DockerPi SensorHub is great for obtaining environmental parameters for an Internet of Things (IoT) project with your Raspberry Pi!
It integrates various environmental sensors: temperature, humidity, air pressure, lighting and thermal infrared! You can use them as part of a smart home system to obtain various parameters to control your home intelligently.
For example, the temperature reading can be used to control the heating device or the air conditioner, and the thermal infrared sensor can detect if someone is in the living room. There are endless uses when combining readings from sensors with your smart home setup!
Note: Raspberry Pi not included
- DockerPi Series
- Read directly (without programming)
- GPIO Pins extended for stacking (may interrupt some sensors)
- Ext. Temperature Detection, Thermistor Detection Temperature Range -30℃~127℃
- OnBoard Temperature DHT12 -20℃~60℃
- P. Temperature Sensor -40℃~80℃.
- Humidity detection, sensor detection range 20% Rh ~ 95% Rh
- Light intensity detection, detection range: 0Lux~1800Lux
- Pressure detection, detection range: 300 Pa ~ 1100 hPa
- Biopsy test (biopsy test with the corresponding indicator), maximum detection angle of 100 degrees, maximum distance 12m
- Independent of mainboard hardware (require I2C support)
- 1 x Sensor Hub development board
- 4 x M2.5x12 standoffs
- 8 x M2.5x6 screws and nuts
- 1 x NTC temperature sensor (waterproof)