This digital laser proximity sensor offers a longer sensing distance and comes with an indicator for showing real-time sensor status.
Keep pressing down the on-board button for 3 seconds, then the indicator starts to flash and the detection distance can be adjusted within 1cm to 400cm as per your project's requirements. The sensor can automatically detect and save the distance between it and the obstacle ahead.
In addition, the sensor features digital signal output, which works well with the DFRobot IO expansion board. It can be widely used in applications like smart homes, house security, intelligent detection & control, robot obstacle avoidance and so on.
The sensor is based on the principle of diffuse reflection of laser on the object. When a person or object enters the sensing range in front of the sensor, the sensor immediately determines that there is induction, so as to control to output signal; after the person or object leaves the sensing range, it will judge that there is no induction, and stop signal output, by which intelligent control can be achieved.
Connection Example - Arduino
- Wide range of applications
- Onboard button for detection distance adjustment
- Laser sensing with a detection distance of up to 4m
- Power Supply: DC 5-24V
- Load Current: 300mA
- Operating Current: 15mA
- Detection Distance: adjustable within 1-400cm
- Detection Accuracy: ±4%
- Wavelength: 940nm laser emitter
- Output Mode: high/low level
- Detection Angle: 35°(transmit), 25°(receive)
- Short Circuit Protection: disable output when over 1A
- Detection Mode: active mode
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -20-70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°-85°C
- Waterproof Performance: IP67
- Material: filter: PC optical material, housing: PC-V0 fireproof material
- 1x Digital Laser Proximity Sensor (1-400cm)