This is a calibrated digital temperature and humidity module with an onboard DHT22 (AM2302) sensor, which features higher accuracy and a wider measuring range than a DHT11.
This sensor can be used for detecting ambient temperature and humidity through the standard single-wire interface.
Comes with an XH2.54 3-pin cable.
How to Use
In the case of working with an MCU:
- VCC ↔ 3.3V ~ 5.5V
- GND ↔ GND
- DOUT ↔ MCU IO (GPIO) input pin
- 1x DHT22 Module
- 1x XH2.54 3-pin wire
- Resolution : 0.1°C
- Accuracy : ±0.5℃
- Measuring range: -40°C ~ 80°C
- Resolution : 0.1%RH
- Accuracy : ±2%RH (25°C)
- Measuring range : 0%RH ~ 99.9%RH
- Operating voltage : 3.3V ~ 5.5 V
- Recommended storage condition
- Temperature: 10°C ~40°C
- Humidity: 60%RH or below
- Dimensions: 39.92mm x 15.4mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.